Hm....my 16 years old self
im on my second grade at Senior high school then...
if i really really could tell my self back then, i'd like to scream on my own -16 years old- face 10 things :
- STUDY HARD!!! (Yeah, one above another that i really regret right now is i didnt give my best on study, im not regreting that i coudnt make it to medical student big No! just....i just regret it.)
- Learn more on drawing! really really, on that age i never ever imagin that i will take design multimedia major one i turn to university. my -16 years old- still stuck with medical things haha!
- Work lazy bug! I have to admit that back then i really lazy-bug-like. Hard for me to help my mom or my housekeeper to do any kind of things. That habit....i just wanna punch my self on face~
- Learn how to cook! you know yeah...with number 3 reasons, im surely didnt know how to cook well, except noodle cup, omelette, or another simple foods haha.
- Take a music lesson! Envying people whos know how to work on guitar, piano, or violin!! someone teach me guitar pehulissss T___T
- Dont expect too much! if you won't disappointed much then dont expect too much from someone. Poor you~
- Take care of your heart! You are amazingly too kind. You give your heart over and over again even after its broken
- Be Confident! this one, forever for my self.
- Treat your brothers better! you gonna realize how precious they are after you guys being apart T_T
- LISTEN WELL TO YOUR PARENT! Treat them WELL! Cherish them MORE! FOR-EVER!
|I was about 16 in this pict! w/ my school uniform <3|
Really sorry for my rough english T_______T
Glad if you'd like to correct me hehehehe :D