Being Twenty

So...
im officially turning 20 yesterday. ha ha. its feel wired to be honest that finally i reached the second decade of my life. kind of fascinated, i dont know if im happy or sad but i feel thankful, i dont know anymore. Mixing feelings.

I dont feel 20 to be frank, well...maybe not yet (its just my second day anyway wkwk). I mean, its just like another day, another birthday, nothing really change beside the number in my 'age' coloum. I remember being so excited of the tought of being 20 last year, and when i finally here....its not that exciting as i expected. Maybe as we grow up we lost the happy feelings of celebrating birthday, hm...like the 17th birthday maybe? yeah..life is much more complicated and unpredictable. I'm past the stage where I wait anxiously for the date of my birth to arrive. I miss that time in my life. huhu.

Yesterday, some of my friends said Happy birthday to me, sent me a wishes and thats actually kind of nice. It felt good, that someone remember your birthday, and for those whos forget i dont really mind, its not big deal hehe.
Thankyou for the surprised, the cake, the gift. And im so greatfull of all your wishes, may Allah grant all of yours and mine. Amin.

as for how i celebrating ?
nothing much, i spent my very first day of being 20 watching the last season of The Walking Dead! haha!
anyway, its sad but goodbye teenager~


The hardest period in life is one’s 20s. It’s a shame because you’re your most gorgeous and you’re physically in peak condition, but it’s actually when you’re most insecure and full of self-doubt. When you don’t know what’s going to happen, it’s frightening. - Helen Mirren

6 komentar:

Blogger yang baik adalah blogger yang setelah membaca memberikan kommentar ^.^